HOW CAN YOU HELP?
First, bring your can-do attitude. We can train on a lot of things, but it’s better if you come with a positive outlook. Next, consider what it’s going to be like reporting to the Managing Director. That’s like saying you’re going to be reporting to the top dog in a company that doesn’t believe in calling anyone CEO. By the same token, your title is going to be BD Rep, but you are going to be doing some pretty cool stuff with some big opportunities to shine.
We’re going to ask you to take ownership of every opportunity to engage a new prospect and match their needs with our value proposition. You’re going to be doing this in a whole new market that we are planning to tackle so you won’t be bumping up against any other Eproval reps. This is an entirely greenfield opportunity. We will set you up for success with support, materials and guidance.
DOWN TO BRASS TACKS
As my grandfather used to say, let’s get down to brass tacks. What you’ll be doing among other things is harnessing inbound interest. You will be expected to offer a very professional experience to prospects and stakeholders who have heard about Eproval and want you to answer their questions. We’ll need you to take their curiosity and with a transfer of enthusiasm and a sprinkle of positive tension, turn them into hot leads that you’ll nurture into customers.
You will also be expected to spend time researching new potential prospects, working your network and pulling magic out of sales tools. We’ll ask you to follow up on high quality leads, and iterate and improve our messages and scripts until we have a honed message and sales machine. You will also be expected to have fun in the process. Our managing director likes to start his day making sales calls in his pajamas from home but we’re okay if you prefer shorts and a T-shirt. Of course, we expect professional attire for any Zoom calls or in-person meetings. We’re professional, but we’re not uptight.
It’s not all sales calls in your pajamas, here are some specific responsibilities you’ll be tasked with:
- Respond to leads, execute quality conversations and seek to build customer relationships
- Work within the sales & marketing team to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging
- Look for cost-effective ways to increase awareness of Eproval
- Research prospects, build outreach, understand client needs & articulate our value prop
- Use a combination of phone, email, and social media to schedule qualified meetings
- Constantly evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects as information is gathered and interest is vetted, leveraging your CRM skills and being diligent about tracking notes and activities
- Achieve your target for sales qualified leads by following up on marketing qualified leads and turning those into scheduled meetings
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- We would love to see you with 5-7 years of relevant sales experience in software as a service
- You must have outstanding communication and presentation skills, ideally you can also write
- You must have comfort on the phone – initiating contacts and learning from customers
- A curiosity for self-improvement: learning quickly & often, aiming to improve & optimize
- You must have knowledge of CRM concepts and methodologies, even better if you know Zoho
- You must be adaptable: not a chameleon, but able to learn new concepts & retain information
- You must have a successful track record – setting sales appointments in a SaaS environment
- Here’s one we think you’ll like: coachable, self-aware and open to feedback – we like that stuff
- Hey, you might not have this one but if you do, you might just be the one – on top of everything else, a good understanding of the public sector and gov. solution selling with long sales cycles
- Coffee is for closers – we hope you drink lots of it!
DON’T MEET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS?
Well, we’ve pulled off some pretty impressive miracles of training in our collective professional experience. When we see the right raw talent, we know how to cultivate it. All we need is a positive attitude and a commitment to professional development. We’re all on a journey to learn and are constantly looking for areas to develop. If you bring skills and a positive attitude we might be able to coach you into a superstar. The first step starts with courage, are you brave enough to apply?
Job Function: Sales, Business Development
Industry: Information technology and Services, Computer Software, internet
If you are interested, please contact Jonathan .