Transparency in event permitting is critical to customer satisfaction
June 14, 2018
Transparency = Customer Satisfaction
Transparency in government can mean different things to different stakeholders, including:
- distributing information in an open and accessible way to help citizens engage with one another, with their elected officials, and with decision-making processes;
- making government functions such as policy-making or permitting open, comprehensible, and accessible; or
- addressing how information (data) is collected and stored to ensure the privacy and protection of citizens, assets, and systems.
At Eproval, we believe transparency is critical to customer satisfaction. Our online, step-by-step permitting solution guides applicants through a user-friendly, secure and real-time application and permitting experience.
Our application and approval system also:
- makes the permitting process more intuitive and faster for users;
- reduces repetition and duplication of information;
- prevents application misinformation and approval miscommunication; and
- provides 24/7 access from any device.
With Eproval, information about a permit application is retained in a secure and compliant environment, and the overall digital interface is more in-line with what citizens are expecting in today’s digital world.
Our clients are already seeing improved transparency in their communications as a result of using Eproval.
“It’s so much easier to communicate with all of the departments involved
with approving special event permits.“
– Jan Sawyer, Special Event Coordinator at the City of Fort Collins
If you would like to take a closer look at Eproval to see if it’s the right fit for your team, contact us today for a no-obligation demonstration.
For a sneak peek at Eproval, check out our short animated video now!
Stakeholders can receive notifications about new applications and may participate in discussions in the system without being part of the permit issuing process. Eg, the Tax Office can be notified of applications that sell merchandise at the event and will communicate directly with the event about tax requirements.
OTHER ARTICLES :